Saturday, September 16, 2017

On the down side of September


There is no importance to the pictures except it is amazing to me that someone would have something like that.  The second picture is the GARAGE!!!  How about that for a man cave or whatever one wants to call it.  The first picture is of the house from the street.  About all I can say is WOW.
As I sit and sip my FP we have a nice light rain which will be great for the lawn. 
Things continue to progress at a crawl here BUT they do progress which is good.  Terry and I made a decision as to when we will leave for Naples and it will be sooner than we had planned.  Even tho the house in Naples is good we want to get down to see for ourselves.
Today, as it rains a bit, I will spend most of my time in the shop doing one last project and forgo a bike ride because of the rain.
Oh my, the FP is gone so it is only a short note today.

No comments:

Post a Comment