Tuesday, September 5, 2017

A bit of fall in the air

Brian and Tammy Johnston
I know the picture is a great example of terrible photography.  I should have had them sit with a dark background.
There is a very real sense of fall in the air this morning.  The sun is lazy in coming up as it was totally dark at 6:15 and the temp is 52!  It usually does not get that low in Naples in January and February!
Perhaps I can use it as an excuse to start the day a bit later BUT then if I do that I will find another excuse later on and later on and later on and soon it will be time to pack up and head to FL and the work will be staring me in the face next sprint again.
We received about .2 inches of rain yesterday so that will help the garden but I would say it is on the down slope with the tomatoes almost finished, the squash seem to be mature and the cucumbers almost at the end.  Next year we need to do something different as the vines ignored my fence as they grew all over the place.
No, I am now finished with the FP and I really need to get on the bike for a while.  Poor Bentley has been sitting in the den for about a week or more just waiting for some attention. (Bentley is my "oh so nice bike")
As I drank the last of my FP this morning I thought about it over the last 3 mornings when I enjoyed it sitting by the camper.  I think it is great at home but maybe greater when one is camping!
Okay it is time to quit stalling and get going. 

1 comment:

  1. two or three cops would lift it over the curb and back in place. C.H. thought enough was enough.
    fence contractor atlanta ga

    ReplyDelete