Monday, September 4, 2017

Home again

No pictures at this time.  We are home again after spending Friday until today near Ames Iowa.  Terry's son Brian married Tammy Saturday at Ledges State Park near Ames. We camped in the park for 3 nights.  It is a very nice park.  We were in the non-electric sites and it was kind of a throw back to the "good old days" as most people had tents and there were kids all over the place!  We arrived home about 1 PM today.  I had a fun time at the Minnesota welcome center as I sold one of my books to the gal behind the counter.  It was a fun weekend.  We were able to spend many hours with Brian and Tammy which was a real treat.  Brian is a great guy and he is very lucky to have found such a super gal as Tammy.
I need to look at work things and decide which are important.  We have about 7 weeks before we head south.  MUCH has to be done before then and many decisions have to be made.
I have gotten caught up with some wood projects and the bathroom trim has suffered so I had better get on the ball and make sure I do the right things!!!
We are now looking at September 4th and there are actually signs of fall in the air, kind of scary!
Enough for now and I probably will add some tomorrow AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment