Friday, June 24, 2016

Summer is here

Summer is here and we are looking at the "almost end of June".  A lot has happened since we arrive in MN and then not so much!
My health continues to be a concern.  If you were to rate energy on a scale of 1-10, mine would be a 1 or 2 at the most.  I went in the back yard today and spent about 15 minutes picking up things before I mowed the lawn.  I came in and was exhausted!  I did have a Dr. appt today and we will see what that brings.  I am hope full something shows up.
On Monday we had a contractor over to look at what we plan to do with the bath upstairs.  I have spent a little time there but not much.  I took in 3 samples to see if there is any asbestos.  Not a big concern but one has to be careful.
Terry has picked the first of of raspberries.  I am guessing there are 1000's of berries!  Don't know what we will do with them.  Ruby may be here Sunday AM and she will have fun picking and eating.
I have not really unwrapped the wood shop.  I have done some things in it but my table saw is still covered.
I have put weed killer and fertilizer on the lawn but need to spot spray some places for weeds.
There are some things up in the garden that we planted when we arrived back.  Things will be late but that is OK.
Tomorrow we will travel to St. Michaels for a grand niece graduation party.  It is Allen and Deb's oldest grandchild. I am thinking several of the Saunders will be there.
Terry has been doing a great job of trying to get weeds out of the flowers.  They are a pest for sure.
We have seen many bunnies in the yard.  We don't care for them!
I have been enjoying my FP each morning as Costco had Kona Coffee and we purchased some.  It is spendy, even at Costco, so I need to enjoy to the fullest.
No, time to watch Minnesota Almanac.

No comments:

Post a Comment