Thursday, June 9, 2016

It is a go today

Terry is sitting in the chair Henry made by himself out of salvaged wood!

Henry's iron work, he gave it to Grandpa and Terry

more of Henry's iron work

another view
Henry, who is 12, worked on a farm once a week as part of his home school year.  Part of that was doing some iron work.  Here are some of his work.  I think he has become a blacksmith. The chair, well he took a pallet apart and made the chair all by himself.  He also put on a nice concert on the piano last night.  Not to be "upped" Liam and Audrey did a very nice job on the piano too.  Oh, Elspeth played too and when Terry asked the name of the song she came up with a name.  Now that is a gal who can think on her feet!
We have had an interesting visit here.  We arrived on Tuesday, a day late because I was sick on Monday.  Well Tuesday afternoon I spiked a fever of 104 and as I got out of bed the bed looked like a water bed with a huge leak.  Off to ER at 8 PM and home again by 4 AM!  Felt a bit better yesterday and today I feel pretty good BUT I woke up this morning in a bed soaked again.  What is one to do?  The hospital ran several tests and nothing came up so we will wait and see.
We are off to Madison today and then home a day later than we thought, Saturday.
We are looking forward to seeing A/A and Leo and Ruby.  I think they have their new bathroom done or almost finished.
It will be good to be in St. Paul after a 26 day trip.  Perhaps a bit longer than it should have been!
No FP this morning but I actually ate and had coffee so I am good.

No comments:

Post a Comment