Thursday, April 27, 2017

My mistake!

I finally got the windows hung and then to my dismay I realized that I need to redo them.  They are not spaced in a good way.  I need to move each pair of windows in towards the center 7 inches and then they will look a lot nicer.  I hung each so that they are at the outer edge of the couch but not a great idea.  Live and learn I guess but what the heck I am now 70 so how much more do I need to learn?
We are in for a HOT couple of days.  Actually the forecast shows that the next 7 days could be in the 90's with tomorrow being 94.  They said the heat index for Friday will be about 100.  We got put into over flow tennis on Friday which means the courts were full at 9:00 AM.  SO we are scheduled to play at 10:30!  Yikes, we may want to go over to Spanish Wells at an earlier time with the humidity and temp being HIGH.  I am not complaining as with the warm weather I can come home from tennis and relax in the pool for a time.
My FP is finished and I need to get dressed for 9:00 AM tennis.

No comments:

Post a Comment