Friday, July 8, 2022

Here we are at the second Friday of July

 TERRY

Terry has been up for some time and is now reading the paper.  She was watching TV when I woke.  I would say there is nothing new so that is good.  Another day and we take life as it comes!

I received a bill from the hospital yesterday.  I do not remember how long I was in but I am guessing it was less than a week.  The bill was $40,500.  They said I owed $300!  It would be next to impossible to figure out what everything was so without going into detail I send in the $300.  

Again NO tennis today but I do have a match tomorrow and that will be good.  I am guessing that now with summer in full swing and maybe 90% of the players gone tennis is going to be maybe twice a week and I can live with that although I would prefer to play much more.  

There is nothing on the agenda today so maybe I should get some work done.  I have been doing a little work on a 2023 calendar so I may work on that some more.  I also have my guitar out and maybe, just maybe, I will try to work on that this summer.  I am not sure Terry can stand the noise so I may have to be kind of quiet!

I also have not talked to Joan for some time and actually have not talked to Helen for some time as well so I may give them a call.  Quinn, Joan's son, is dealing with a major illness and I would like to find out how he is doing.

As I sit at my desk here I have on the wall the Certificate of Registration of my book with the library of congress # etc on it.  It makes me kind of want to write another book but not sure I can come up with enough different things to write about.  Maybe!!!!

I did something that was GOOD and BAD the other day.  I made potato salad.  It is good because it tasted so so good but it has tooooooo many calories in it.  I stood on the scale this morning and the numbers were NOT good.  So I have a plan and on a daily bases I will see if I can stick to it.  The plan is a secret but will report on it on the 18th.

I think I am finished writing for the day.  So will sign off and see what I can do for the day that is constructive IF anything.   I still have some FP left so will linger on the computer for a while.


OK so the photographer, me, did not do a very good job BUT here is Cynthia with Grandma and Grandpa Lee.  It was at their 50th wedding anniversary celebration.  As to WHY Dad could not smile is beyond me!

No comments:

Post a Comment