Wednesday, February 18, 2015

A cool rainy morning

Henry, February 18 is below.
I rode over to the courts this morning at 8:05 and they still have water standing--no 9:00 AM tennis match today. 
Terry's daughter, Kim, went back to GA last evening.  It was enjoyable to have her here for a couple of days.  She was sick the first night but after she spent time relaxing, sun time, beach time and reading.  While she was here several family members were braving the cold at a ski place in NC.  She is NOT a cold weather person.
We enjoyed an 80 degree day yesterday but today a cool front comes in and I think the projected high for tomorrow is 62!  I am not complaining.
I continue to inch forward in my writing.  I also finished our taxes except there is one paper I am waiting on.  We should get a decent refund so want that sent in.
It is fun as Terry is back on the tennis court.  She is rusty, it has been 2 years, but she is doing well and getting better each time she takes the court.  Tennis is more fun for me when she can also play.
My left calf is a work in progress.  I hurt it again Monday and then yesterday when I played it was not a factor so I guess it will just be good and not so good until tennis season is finished.  I saw on Facebook yesterday that a guy who was two years older than I and from the same HS died.  It always takes me back when someone close to my age dies.  I was not friends with this person but we played basketball and football together.
I have a March 26th appt to have my knee looked at.  It is not bothering me now but it did a couple of months ago.  Will see what the Dr says but NOTHING needs to be done now.  AND of course if I change my mind and take up board games my knee will be fine forever.
I got a text message from my friend Larry F.  He had double ankle surgery 9 days ago.  Two days ago he had to go back to the Dr because of a fever and then he received word that his dad had died.  Another thing that reminds me that life goes on and the only certainty is that tomorrow will bring changes.
Enough as the bottom of the cup if visibly in my cup of FP. 
Tomorrow, Liam Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment